Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sometimes It Pays To Shop Them All!

Quite a nice haul for today. I was a little dissappointed when some of the things I had planned for today's trip didn't work out like I expected, but you sure can't complain about a total like this~
$14.59
Yep. That is 42 items. And I paid less than $15 cash for it all.
I did some store hopping this morning, but now that Price Cutter is closer with their West ByPass location, I shop there more frequently. And the Texas Toast croutons were on sale this week for .99. Which works out nicely when you have the .50 off coupon that they will double to 1.00 off.
So next I hit Dillon's, where the scenario gets confusing beause they gave me these catalina coupon last week for $3.oo off your grocery order, except you can only use one per transaction. So I did one last Daytona 500 deal (which printed out another $3.00 coupon) and I paid $7.59 for these 10 items. Then I did 4 seperate transactions with all of my 3.00 off cats, using the self-check out so I don't annoy anyone behind me :) for .43, .39, .58, and 1.67.
Then it was Murfin's time. They had the brownie mixes for .69 with your Murfin's Points, and the flour was .79 with Murfin's Points.
Not too shabby. Now I have to reorganize my cabinets again.
(PS That was over $80 worth of groceries!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment