Tuesday, December 6, 2011

They CAN mess it up again, after all!

(The product I am about to complain about will remain anonymous for the sake of Christmas anonymity)


Frustrated.
Greatly annoyed.
Tired of talking to people on the phone who don't understand what I am saying.

I am not usually an online-ordering kind of person. I like shopping. I like to ramble through the clearance aisles, check out the goodies all around the store, and actually hold the product in my grubby little paws before I buy it. That way, if it's the wrong thing I have no one to blame but myself. And I can return it :)

So this Black Friday deal comes along (technically before Black Friday even) and I snatch it up. Or so I thought...

Skip ahead the week and a half that I anticipate my item arriving safely at my door. I bypass this same item in stores and on other websites. Waiting patiently. And then it comes.

"WHAT? That's not what I ordered..."


So I make the first call. Explaining my dilemma, I try to make the lady comprehend what it is that the mistake was, and what I want (strangely enough, I want the item I ordered). She is full of canned responses "I am so sorry for your inconvienience" and "I am happy to assisit you with that".
Not really believing that the correct item is going to arrive, I give it a try. We reorder. They eventually figure out how to refund me the amount they overcharged me for the second item (because it is no longer a Black Friday price).

And then guess what? My new order came in today! You'll never believe this, but they managed to send me~

Wait for it~

Yep.

You guessed it.

The wrong item.

I have called the local store. No help there.
I had emailed the "Customer Services" earlier, and also received a canned response which in no way asnwered the questions I asked. Why bother doing that again?
I have talked to at least 3 people with the online services today. Worthless.

(I had to spell the product to them. SERIOUSLY. They had no clue)

So maybe a Better Business Bureau complaint? Why, yes! They have 18,000 complaints this month. I'm sure they really care about resolving my issue.


P.S.
The business ryhmes with "Rears"

No comments:

Post a Comment