Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today's Bargains

So this is how I spent most of my day today.

Step One: Reorganize The Binder. This process began last night. I gave up and went to bed about an hour and a half after I started. Much progress had been made, but if you have seen one of us crazy ladies in the grocery store with a well-organized binder, maybe you can apreciate how much work this really takes. It took another 30 minutes or so to comepletely finish this task.

Step Two: Search For Printables. Had to find a couple more printable coupons I needed, which always takes longer than I expect because I am easily sidetracked.

Step Three: Run Errands. Inevitable. Just when I think "I have nothing I absolutley HAVE to do today..." I remember one of the things I really do need to get done. Today it was driving into another town to feed someone's cats and water plants.
Then it was an absolute must to stop for a bite to eat before the next step.

Step Four: Hit The Stores! I had two stores on the agenda for today, and handful of purchases planned. As usual, though, I have to peruse the isles to make sure I am getting the best bang for my buck! Good thing, too, because I hit some great clearances and deals.

Step Five: Take A Pic! I love sharing my goodies. And tallying the savings.


BREAKDOWN
Price Cutter~Four packages of ground turkey @ $1.00 each
                    One package(1.5 lb) turkey breast tenderloins $3.00
                    Jimmy Dean fuly cooked turkey sausage $3.50
                    Peter Pan peanut butter (2) $.00
                   Red Gold canned tomatoes (3) $1.37
                   4 lb sugar $1.00
                   Birdseye Steamfresh veggies (4) $2.00
                   Pork Shoulder/ Boston Butt (5.5 lbs) $8.??
                   Yoplait Smoothies (4) $1.80
                   Stubbs BBQ sauce (2) $3.78
                   Shredded Cheese $1.00
                                                                (25 items~ $30.75)
Dillon's~ Sobe Citrus drinks (14) $11.06
              Chex Mix (4) $2.00
              Finish Powerball detergent (2) $3.98
                                                              (20 items~ $23.40)
                                                      Grand Total of 45 items for $54.15

No comments:

Post a Comment